Cabin Safety Procedures Manual & Manuals to be carried
CSPM contains SOPs, Emergency Procedures, A/C Type Specific, First Aid, Survival etc and all necessary information’s for a safe operation.
Operations Manuals to be carried an Airline shall ensure that:
Additional Documents Carried
a. Airline shall ensure that, in addition to the documents and manuals prescribed above the following information and forms, relevant to the type and area of operation, are carried on each flight:
1. Operational Flight Plan
2. Airplane Technical Log
3. Details of the filed ATS flight plan
4. Appropriate NOTAM briefing documentation
5. Appropriate meteorological information
6. Mass and balance documentation
7. Notification of special categories of passenger such as security personnel, if not considered as crew, handicapped persons, inadmissible passengers, deportees and persons in custody
8. Notification of special loads including dangerous goods including written information to the commander
9. Current maps and charts
10. Any other documentation which may be required by the States concerned with this flight, such as cargo manifest, passenger manifest etc and
11. Forms to comply with the reporting requirements of the Authority and the operator.
b. The HCAA may permit the information detailed in sub-paragraph (a) above, or parts thereof, to be presented in a form other than on printed paper. An acceptable standard of accessibility, usability and reliability must be assured.