More than 50 Years
Of Progress in learning
Who we are
Where we are
We are a leading aviation training academy.
Established as the first Aviation School in Greece in 1969, we have always prided ourselves upon our pioneering initiatives which we have incorporated into our teaching programs to shape aviation studies in Greece.
Our Courses are of a very high standard with classes conducted under the supervision of highly qualified aviation experts. We are offering accredited knowledge to enhance trainees skills and understanding in vast area of learning within the field of aviation.
Our core study courses vary considerably in terms of size, teaching hours, content and duration and can be offered in class, via e-learning or as on demand courses.
Ωmega is fully Approved
Omega is fully accredited to implement approved syllabuses in specific specialties, ranging from post high school education (level 5) to life-long learning.
- By the Greek Ministry of Education
- By EASA European Aviation Safety Agency
- HCAA Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Other Organization credit Omega Education System
- Quality Assurance ISO 9001
ΩMEGA International Aviation Academy offers courses in Aircraft Maintenance engineering , Aviation Management as well as Cabin Crew , Flight Dispatches as well as newly updated modules in aviation studies, and customized training programs in line with the individual demands and requirements of clients and Aviation Companies.
Finally, ΩMEGA International Aviation Academy’s utilizes both creativity and innovation as the two main pillars for its mode of training, whilst strictly following all required regulations of the International Civil Aviation Organizations. This comprises technical and management personnel (including Certifying Staff), Quality/Safety staff, Instructors, and the relevant Managers of Air and Aviation Industry.
ΩMEGA International Aviation Academy was founded to increase the skilled man power in the International Aviation market, working both on the ground and in the air, within National boundaries, or abroad .
Based in Piraeus in the main port of Athens,
- Total Area of buildings: 1,600 sq.m
- Two buildings in Piraeus
- 6 modern class rooms
- 2 Computer Labs and 1 Electronic Lab
- 1 Basic Maintenance ,1 Laboratory 700sq.m with all Aircraft Maintenance Equipment
- Library with electronic and printed books and e –learning platform
- Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Accessibility for people with disabilities P.R.M.in