More than 50 Years
Of Progress in learning
Who we are
Where we are
We are leading aviation training since 1969.
Being the first Aviation School to be founded in Greece back in 1969, we pride ourselves for the pioneering initiatives that we have shaped aviation studies in Greece.
Our Courses are of high standard requirement classes under the supervision of qualified aviation experts. We are offering accredited knowledge to enhance trainees skills in vast area of learning and/or training based in aviation mentality.
Our core courses vary broadly in terms of length, size, content and duration and may be offered either in class or via e-learning basis, as well courses on demand.
Omega has been approved
Accredited Omega implements approved syllabuses in specific specialties, ranging from post high school education (level 5) to life-long learning.
- By the Greek Ministry of Education
- By EASA European Aviation Safety Agency
- HCAA Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Other Organization credit Omega Education System
ΩMEGA International Aviation Academy has focused on courses, concerning the Aircraft Maintenance engineering , Aviation Management as well as Cabin Crew , Flight Dispatches and newly updated modules in aviation studies, and customized training programs according to the individual client demanding needs –Aviation Companies and new requirements.
Finally, ΩMEGA International Aviation Academy’s creativity and innovation are the two main pillars offering all training, strictly following all required regulations by the International Civil Aviation Organizations. This comprises technical and management personnel (including Certifying Staff), Quality/Safety staff, Instructors, and the relevant Managers of Air and Aviation Industry.
ΩMEGA International Aviation Academy was founded to increase the skilled man power in the International Aviation market, working both on ground and in the air, within boundaries or abroad .
Based in Piraeus the main port of Athens,
- Total Area of buildings: 1,600 sq.m
- Two buildings in Piraeus
- 6 modern class rooms
- 2 Computer Labs and 1 Electronic Lab
- 1 Basic Maintenance ,1 Laboratory 700sq.m with all Aircraft Maintenance Equipment
- Library with electronic and printed books and e –learning platform
- Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Accessibility for people with disabilities P.R.M.